Saturday 12 January 2013

Week one results

After a week which included swimming lessons, a trip to Perth, Hungry Jacks and some very hot days I was very happy when I stepped on the scales this morning and saw I had lost 1.5kg!!! I am really excited and encouraged to keep it up.

Ok so I had Hungry Jacks but I only had a burger. No chips and no cooldrink. Baby steps. Baby steps.

I have also managed to not have a Diet Coke for a week. This is a HUGE achievement for me. Normally I would have at LEAST 2 cans a day. And always buy one when I am at the shop. I have been to the shops everyday this week. (because of going to town for swimming) And I haven't bought one.  And to be honest I haven't really missed it. I did almost grab one when we were in Perth at the end of our food shopping as I was tired and needed a sugar hit. But bought a water instead and felt much better for it.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and thanks for all the support it has been amazing!

BRING ON WEEK 2!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment