Monday 26 May 2014

Week 2 & 3 Wrap Up

We are starting week 4 already!!! Where did that time go?!?!? So last week I forgot to do a week 2 wrap up so this will cover the last 2 weeks.

I have to admit I have fallen into old habits. Not the ones you are thinking of but the habit of using 12WBT as a recipe guide. I haven't been following the eating plan properly and I can give you a list of excuses but that's all they are EXCUSES!!! It all comes back to poor time management and poor preparation. But this is a new week which means time to get back to being organised!!!



I have been watching the mindset videos and I have been watching what I eat and cut back on snacking so it's not all bad news.

I did manage to not cook 3 different meals most nights. And I have found some great new things to have for lunch. Lunch is where I really struggle. If I have left overs that's awesome, easy and quick. But if I have to make something I generally don't feel like what is on the menu plan especially with the cooler weather. I am craving soups and warm lunches but am not organised enough to make it before hand and quite often these things take a while to cook.

I had a 100gram weight loss in week 2. And a 1.3kg weight loss in week 3. Pretty happy with that and it gives me the motivation to keep it up. I am still hoping to hit 85kg by my birthday which is in 2 weeks. I need to lose 2.7kg to get there.

I did fall into a little trap over the weekend. I played hockey on Saturday afternoon and then I did the 12km HBF Run for a Reason on Sunday morning. I used this as an excuse to eat Pizza Saturday night & too much pasta Sunday night.

My Diet Coke addiction is going OK. It just seems to be the weekends when I 'slip up'. I find it hard when out and not drinking to find something to drink that isn't water or soft drink. So still struggling a bit with that one.

My exercise has been great. I have to say that it one part I am not slacking on. I am really enjoying running again. I am making the time to get out there and run even if it's running laps around the sheds and driveways. Yes I ran 6km on a 900m track around the sheds and driveways.

Anyway Onwards & Downwards (on the scale)

Keep an eye out for my re cap of yesterdays fun run.



No comments:

Post a Comment