Sunday 11 May 2014

12WBT Week One Wrap Up.

WOW as I went to write this I saw that this will be my 100th blog post!!!!! Not too sure what to say about that but thought it was worth a mention. I might have to do another post this week in honour of that. But I will have to have a think about that one.

So onto what I came here to write about.

12WBT Week One!!!

Where to start???? Well it was a great week I got up Monday morning did a wee, stood on the scales, got out the tape measure and recorded all my stats. I had done the fitness test on Sunday afternoon. So I was pumped and ready to get going.

Weigh In day was Wednesday and I woke up excited to see what a difference I had made in 3 days. Only to find that my scales wouldn't work!!! I was not happy at all. It was one of the few times I have been happy that I weigh myself ever day so I used my weigh in from Tuesday. Which showed a 1kg loss!!! While I was in town that afternoon I got a new battery hoping that was the problem as I really didn't want to have to buy a new set of scales. I like my scales and I am worried if I get new ones they will give me a different weight.

I had to work this week cleaning at our local primary school. I had done this 12 months ago and now I just do as relief. So knowing I was working all week you would think I would be organised. Well you no. Being out of the house from 2:30pm until 5pm through my evenings into a bit of a blur. Combine that with seeding which means hubby leaves the house at about 4:30am and returns any time after 8 or 9pm. (he usually gets home just as I am all settled to watch a show that he doesn't really like)

While I had all of my meals planned out I hadn't really planned the family meals for the week. And while some recipes are for 2 serves you need the second serve for lunch the next day. I know I could double the recipe but some are not so kid friendly. Taking all this into account I had one night where I made 3 different dinners!!! Sausages and veggies for the kids, casserole for hubby & a beef & barley dinner for me. Not really something that you want to have happen every night of the week.

Thursday saw me have baked beans for breaky followed by Chicken Tikka Curry for lunch. Luckily I had hockey training that night and was out in the fresh air........(I will leave it at that)

I have to admit I didn't follow the exercise plan at all. I chose to go running instead. I had hockey training Thursday & hockey on Saturday so that covered those work outs. I do need to get more exercise in and that's this weeks goal.

Over the weekend I ate off plan as I had hockey all day Saturday and then we were out for lunch yesterday. I still tried to be good or probably more mindfull of what I was eating. I did over indulge in drinking yesterday and I have gone over my one a week Diet Coke limit. But I still felt like I made good choices.

I am pumped for week 2 which means new recipes, exercises & of course weigh in on Wednesday!!!! It's 4 weeks until my birthday and I have set myself a mini goal of getting to 85kg by my birthday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment